The Community Board on Public Safety (Board) will hold an open town hall meeting for input from Stanford faculty and staff as well as the Stanford residential community on Friday, March 26, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (PST)
All attendees must register to receive the Zoom information. Anyone who would like to provide input to the community board is encouraged to do so. Speakers must register in advance and will be limited to three minutes. To register, click here.
Registration will be open until March 25, Thursday at 6:00 p.m.
Speakers are encouraged to use the Community Board on Public Safety charge to formulate their comments.
In particular the Board is interested in learning:
- Your assessment of public safety on the Stanford campus
- Your experience with the Stanford Department of Public Safety / Stanford Police (DPS)
- Areas where you believe DPS is performing well
- Areas where you believe DPS can improve
- Opportunities for DPS to better engage with the Stanford community
Anyone who would like to submit input by email instead of or in addition to speaking at the town hall meeting can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Community Board on Public Safety will host a separate town hall for Stanford students on April 12 at 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. (PST).